Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is an annual tradition of observing how people used to communicate before the Internet

Amen to that!

I plan on stuffing myself to the brim with turkey and stuffing, and hoping that I don't get so drunk at dinner that I puke up my whole dinner before dessert has even been served (two years ago) or wake up the day after with the worst wine hangover I've ever had (three years ago) or find myself in the corner polishing off a bottle of Chardonnay by my lonesome (four years ago).

Obviously, Thanksgiving to me means time with my family, copious amounts of food, and the combination of alcohol and tryptophan leading to either the best night's or worst night's sleep I have all year.

And if that isn't something to be thankful for I really don't know what is...

No comments: