Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hmmm...

After my confrontation the other night, I didn't expect to see Client Boy until next week because he was going out of town for business. Thus, I was surprised to get an invitation to hang out last night. Being very wary of the situation, but still liking him, I decided to give him a chance.

We had a great time, and it only deepened my affection for him, but I am still very worried about his emotional maturity and frankly, his mental stability, especially after the stunt he pulled when he stood me up.

It's very difficult to approach a relationship with one foot out the door. I'm constantly worried that I'm not giving guys a fair chance because I am so worried about my own emotions and what might happen. Recently one of my friends told me that I am giving out an "I'm single and I don't want you to be my boyfriend" vibe, which worried me because that's not the kind of vibe that I want to be giving out, and I hope that Client Boy isn't getting that.

I will have to work on my vibing I guess. Any suggestions?

No comments: