Friday, April 11, 2008

Moving Forward

I saw Client Boy briefly last night for the first time in a week. He was away on business over the weekend and then busy with work during the beginning of the week, but made a point of telling me that he was working on clearing his schedule so that he could spend some time with me.

It's been exactly a month since we started seeing each other, which of course makes me want to step back and evaluate if I'm wasting my time. Yes, there was the standing up incident, which was heinous, but since my confrontation, he has not pulled anything remotely similar. He has been on the ball with calling me, returning my calls, just being around.

Thus, I do feel like we're moving forward and I like him and enjoy spending time with him; however I can also feel my interest waning and myself wondering if I really do want to get more serious with him. I have been spending far too much time analyzing myself and came to the conclusion that this is just commitmentphobia rearing its ugly head again, and I'm just afraid to get hurt.

I think I just need to relax and see where it goes. Soooo much easier said than done.

No comments: