Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Guys in Other Cities

Now if there's one thing we New Yorkers love to do, it's to complain about living in the city: the weather, the noise, the construction, the rent, the homeless people, the subway fare increases, you get the point.

And of course, one of my favorite past times is complaining about how utterly psychotic Manhattan guys are.

However, after spending a good amount of time in some other Eastern American cities in the past couple months (Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston), I have come to realize that I am truly lucky in the vast amounts of good-looking men I get to admire every single day, just by riding the subway or walking down the street.

My girlfriends and I have discussed that there isn't one day that goes by that we don't see a really attractive man. For me, there's rarely a day where I don't see a hot guy and eye-bang him.

I'm not exaggerating when I say there was not one fuckable man in all of Boston the entire week that I was there, out and about exploring the city. And I'm not just saying this because half of them were drunk and/or wearing some sort of Red Sox paraphernalia. I am saying this because they were all trolls. Sorry Bostonites, it's true.

So now when I find myself complaining about living in Manhattan, all I have to do is think about the creatures that Boston claims are their datable inhabitants, shudder, and then thank my lucky stars that I don't live there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, the same goes for women....the best looking women in america live in NYC, most notably the outer boroughs....the real NYC ;)