Saturday, January 5, 2008

Greetings from Johannnesburg!

Currently blogging from my hotel lobby using dial-up, so this will have to be a quick post! South African guys are amazingly beautiful and the accent is just killer. Unfortunately, most of the ones I've encountered so far are in the company of an equally beautiful girlfriend/wife. Definitely not fun. I also managed to get a sunburn on my first day sitting out by the pool. Tomorrow morning I take off for Capetown; hopefully there will be more unattached hotties there.

Reflecting on my Boy Psychology post, my luck with guys seems to be waning again. The night before I took off for South Africa, I got text messages from Ph.D. Boy, Finance Boy, and J-Boy all wishing me safe travels. However, Logan Boy seems to have dropped off the face of the earth completely. Days it's been since I've heard from him: 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in hearing some tips on how you actually get to know these guys. Thanks!