Sunday, January 13, 2008

Logan Boy's a Dick

Sorry for the long lapse in posts, but I have had a rough time since getting back from South Africa (which for the record, was the most amazing vacation ever). Upon arriving back in the USA, what was the first thing I did? Oh yes, I checked my cell phone messages.

One message from Time Warner about my cable service, two from agencies, one wrong number, and a few calls from friends later, I came to this realization:

Logan Boy had never called with an explanation for why he stood me up before I left for my trip. Please tell me, what kind of person goes out with a girl, calls her the next day to ask her out again, speaks to her the next day, and then decides to stand her up the day of their pre-planned date? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure people like that should wear signs that say, "I AM AN ASSHOLE." At the VERY least, have the decency to call me and cancel BEFORE you decide to stand me up and drop off the face of the earth.

My friend E told me to get used to this, and that I'm lucky it took so long for me to get totally screwed over like this. If this is truly what dating is like, I am dunzo.

No comments: