Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 Highlights Thus Far

1) J-Boy called me this morning to tell me slept with a girl last night. Then we got into an argument because he finally admitted he wants to be exclusive with me and he's not happy that I'm seeing other people. I thought that I had made it clear to him that I wasn't ready for a relationship, but I wasn't clear enough apparently. Waaaaay too much drama and arguing for New Year's Day.

2) I went to watch football with my friends at a local bar and while I was standing outside, a random guy walked by and said, "You have amazing hair." Then of course my fabulous friend E yells out to him, "It's even amazing-er in bed." As we giggled about this, he crossed the street and yelled, "DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES RIGHT NOW?" to which I yelled back, "NO I AM AT A BAR WITH MY FRIENDS." I think that's the last I'll see of that guy. Note to self: chop off all my hair tomorrow.

3) My sister texted me to let me know that she was sitting at dinner with my parents rating my ex-boyfriends. I am sure if I had been privy to this conversation, I would've been furious. Sooooo not cool.

No comments: