Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Stress

I just realized that this is the latest I have ever gone without buying one Christmas present yet. I only have two days in which to buy my friends presents before they leave to go home for the holidays and five days to buy my family presents. And panic sets in...

The worst part of holiday shopping is usually figuring out what to get the boys. For as long as I can remember, I've always struggled with shopping for the males in my life, starting with Papa Drone and moving on to friends, boyfriends, the homeless guy outside my office, etc, etc. Usually, I might be stressing about which friends I'd have to buy presents for, and which random fella that I've been dating is giftworthy, but I've adopted a new policy this year.

I am buying absolutely no presents whatsoever for any males. Papa Drone already bought himself presents, which I will lovingly wrap and put under the tree so he can open them on Christmas and pretend to be surprised. There are too many random fellas and no generic-random-fella-appropriate gift that I cam come up with, so they get bupkis as well. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my BF trapeze lessons. Holla!