Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Karma's a Bitch


Sooo...I told a guy (Coworker Boy) a few weeks ago that I wanted to "just be friends" via instant messenger. Then a few nights ago I had "the talk" with J-Boy, and have absolutely no recollection of it, which made him really upset - I have no idea why - boys can be so sensitive!

Then today, of course, all my bad karma came to bite me in the ass. About two weeks ago, I met Dirty Boy on a train platform. Since his office is pretty close to my apartment, we planned on getting drinks, but neither of us had the time to what with the crazy amount of holiday parties and events this time of year. Last night, we finally made plans to get together this week. Then today, out of nowhere, I get the ominous "We should talk" over instant messenger.

Apparently, when we met two weeks ago he was very casually dating someone with no strings attached, but last night (!!!) they decided to become exclusive. Therefore he told me, "I would love to meet up and have drinks, or whatever....but we can't have any sort of romantic relationship."

OUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: