Friday, December 21, 2007

Sketchy McSketcherson

Case Study Subject: One 39-year old Manhattan media mogul CEO

Situation: Met him two years ago through work and started a semi-flirtatious relationship, but I had a boyfriend and it never amounted to anything. Upon breakup, the pretense of semi-flirtation disappeared and he has blatantly been trying to get into my pants, despite having a girlfriend that is 20-years old (do the math). I gathered this when the last time I saw him (at his company's party, no less), he introduced me to his friend as: "This is the girl I want to sleep with." I'm pretty observant like that.

Last Night: I gather that the college girlfriend is out of town, because I got a slew of sketchy text messages inquiring as to my whereabouts. I have no desire (nor am I stupid enough) to get involved with this guy, but it leaves me to wonder, where in the world do these guys come from? And how does one's ego get that big? Sometimes I'm surprised that they haven't had to make doorways in Manhattan wider to accomodate the massive heads on some of these guys.

No comments: