Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And Poof! They're Gone

Alright, it's official. Men are magicians.

I'm running through my list of guys and it's amazing how many of them have just dropped off the face of the earth. First and foremost is NJ Boy. I had already written him off after my birthday, but he is officially out of the picture, considering I haven't heard from him in about two weeks. My best guess is that he either got freaked out or met someone, and therefore has decided to cut off all contact with me. I'm only bothered by it because I wanted to be the one to end things with him. After all, I'm the one that decided that it wasn't going to go anywhere. And then there he goes ignoring me and totally messing up my plan to ignore him!

Does this mean I can start pursuing his roommate, Roommate Boy, now?

No comments: