Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Facebook Flirting

Despite the fact that I am unemployed and one would think that I have all the time in the world, I have been surprisingly busy due to my newest addiction: Facebook.

I had an account years ago in college when it first came out, but deactivated it and only recently rejoined when I realized that all of my friends were now on Facebook and I was missing out on all sorts of fun. And now, I have discovered a whole new time-consuming joy: flirting with guys I have not seen in years but have reconnected with via Facebook and discovered are still adorable.

I've never had so much fun e-mailing with boys that I haven't seen in years and would not have given a thought to if it wasn't for Facebook. Now I know why so many people are addicted to it - how else would you stay in touch with people you haven't seen in 10 years and have no real desire to ever see again? I knew that whole internet thing would be good for something!

I have been e-mailing (online flirting) with two boys in particular, and will see if they actually pan out into anything worth blogging about. Wish me luck!

No comments: