Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mixing Business With Pleasure

Last night I went out for celebratory belated "I quit my job" drinks with a former client of mine. It was the first time we had actually met face-to-face after multiple phone calls and e-mails, where I wasn't always friendly.

I immediately regretted being a biatch to him at any point in the past because he turned out to be incredibly gorgeous and sexy in person. We had a great time, involving a great deal of getting-to-know-each-other conversation and flirty touches.

He doesn't seem to be the sharpest tack in the barrel, but he's a good time without a doubt and definitely a fun person to have around. And since I just wrote off all the guys in my life from before my birthday, I'm glad that I have at least one fun distraction right now.

The new me isn't taking it very seriously though, and is ok whether he does or doesn't call. I'm leaving for Atlanta tomorrow so I plan on having a lot of fun there and parting with cute Southern boys so that when I return to Manhattan, I will have totally forgotten about Client Boy.

No comments: