Sunday, March 16, 2008

Self-Evaluation Time

I'm taking a good, long look at my dating choices for the past couple months and it ain't pretty, which is why I probably should've left well enough alone.

First off, all the guys I've been dating seem to fall into a general category of pretty frat boy, which is something I really thought I'd grown out of since college, but apparently haven't. As if that wasn't bad enough, there is a general recurring theme of emotional unavailability, but I'm not sure that's specific to only the guys I date or to the general male population as a whole.

Taking this into account, it's probably a good idea that I am starting afresh, but I can't help but be worried that I've fallen into a pattern that I can't break out of, considering my two most recent projects include a guy I knew in college who now plays sports for a living (Commercial Boy) and a guy that E describes as a "four-year old in a grown up body" (Client Boy).

Hmmm....

No comments: