Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do I Have A Boyfriend?

So Monday after my early afternoon pseudo-date with Finance Boy, I headed over to see NJ Boy for the first time in a week since he was out in Chicago for a conference.

Even though I wasn't sure about him because there were no tingles in the beginning, true to the comment I received the last time I wrote about him, I'm now feeling crazy sparks when I'm around him and I'm totally a smitten kitten. Perhaps before since I was all stuck on Slingarm, I was too distracted to realize that I had actual feelings for NJ Boy. But now that Slingarm is totally 100% out of the picture, I'm now emotionally available to NJ Boy.

We had "the talk" for the first time since we've been seeing each other and might have agreed to exclusively see each other. I'm still not sure how this whole thing is going to work and my friends have informed me that exclusively seeing each other sober implies a boyfriend/girlfriend thingy, which means I MIGHT actually have a boyfriend on my hands. I'm not sure how I feel about this, since I'm not sure I'm ready for a boyfriend; nor am I positive I can stop being a single girl. On the other hand, my friend K and I agreed that until someone utters the dreaded "girlfriend" word in public, that it is not officially a relationship, so I might be worrying over nothing. We will see how it goes!

No comments: