Friday, February 8, 2008

A Little NJ Boy

As I mentioned yesterday, NJ Boy is out of town for the next two weeks, so he stopped by to make sure I was feeling ok, a very sweet gesture considering I am highly contagious and have a pretty unattractive, hacking cough right now. He said I was "worth getting sick for," but I'm kind of thinking he'll change his mind after the fever kicks in while he's on vacation.

Although I wasn't sure I was more interested in him or his roommate when I met them, the more time I spend with him, the more I like him. He's different from most of the other guys I've met. First of all, he's slightly younger than me (yikes, I know!), and on the slightly innocent side, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. He's genuinely sweet and authentic, which is pretty hard to find in Manhattan and I will attribute to the fact that he hasn't been living here that long.

I will have plenty of time to contemplate this, since I probably won't see him for a little while and will very likely have forgotten what he looks like by the time he gets back.

No comments: