Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Take This R!

Yesterday, my (former) buddy R told me that my blog has gotten predictable (gasp!). Apparently it has been following the same pattern of: I meet guy, I like guy, I find out that guy is an asshole, I complain about guy. Although this MAY have happened a few times, most recently with Slingarm, I refuse to believe that I have fallen into a pattern, mostly because that would be incredibly depressing. Nor do I think that my life has become boring, which was somewhat implied by R's comment (brutal honesty is one of his trademarks).

I guess this begs the question, is there any other pattern that could emerge? This is pretty much the story of most single people's lives: meet someone, see them on and off, and either it develops into more or it doesn't. What else is there?

So, fine R, how's this for unpredictable - I'm going to visit you in a couple weeks and we will get hitched at city hall and then promptly have two babies who I will lost custody of after repeated erratic behavior. What do you mean it's already been done? Damn you Britney Spears for stealing all my thunder.

No comments: