Friday, February 15, 2008

Good-bye Slingarm!

Any avid readers of my blog have been hearing about a certain someone named "Dollbaby" and will have noticed that he is now being referred to as Slingarm, which E and I decided was a much more appropriate moniker.

I saw him last night on Valentine's Day, and he proved once and for all that he is a complete and utter psychopath and asshole that is not worth my time. To quote my friend J: "What a douchebag." A few examples of his douchebaggery below:

1) When I asked him what he was doing for Valentine's Day, he said that he was going out despite the fact that he doesn't like to go out on weekdays because "it was the perfect night to take advantage of single, desperate, easy girls."

2) I asked him how his broken arm was feeling and how his physical therapy was going to which he responded: "Physical therapy was great. I'm going to start sleeping with my physical therapist next week - she wants it."

3) He informed me that the first night we kissed, he had already made out with two other girls that night before at the bar.

I'm forcing myself to get over this whole thing and chalk it up to a mistake. The only thing that makes me furious is that I was soooooo wrong about him. The night I hung out with him a few weeks ago, I was totally sure that he was a fantastic, nice guy, and received confirmation from all my (and his) friends. Instead, he turned out to be a total disappointment and just a horrible person in general (pretty harsh I know, but trust me, it's true).

Was I just being stupid and naive? Or are some guys really that deceitful?

No comments: