Sunday, February 24, 2008

Three's a Crowd

Last night I hung out with NJ Boy (who is officially NOT my boyfriend FYI, we had a brief drunken discussion that told me all I need to know). I had already met one of his roommates the night I met him, but I met his other roommate (Roommate Boy, not very creative but descriptive!) for the first time last night and took them out to meet my girlfriends.

We all had a great time out at the bar; I obviously wanted his roommates to like me because they're very close friends. After getting them drunk and introducing them to my adorable girlfriends, they toasted to me being awesome: mission accomplished.

At first, I was just shocked by how much Roommate Boy already knew about me; apparently NJ Boy talks about me a decent amount. Then after we started chatting, he asked me a lot of questions about myself, and we truly hit it off. We actually have a lot in common and never ran out of conversation topics, which is (unfortunately) more than I can say about NJ Boy.

Needless to say, I find myself in a pickle. I still do really like NJ Boy and feel like it's getting more serious as we spend more time together. However, I can't deny that I have a mild crush on his roommate because he's adorable and we are probably more compatible than NJ Boy and I are as far as our interests and aspirations go. I can see no possible, realistic way to switch from dating one roommate to another, but that's not going to stop me from contemplating it. Any suggestions?

No comments: