Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Schmalentine

I`m not going to do what you all think I`m going to do, which is flip out (who can name the reference?) because it's Valentine's Day. Instead, I plan on going out with my girlfriends and finding undatable alcoholics (I couldn't have said it better you geniuses at someecards).

Last year on Valentine's Day, I was in Vermont with the ex, skiing and staying at a cute little B&B with a fireplace. Just to place everything in context, this year the only current guys in my life are:

1) A sweet boy from NJ who is currently in Chicago and I haven't heard from since Monday.
2) A crazy guy who is, well, crazy.
3) A guy who spends more time with my father than I ever will.
4) Oh, and let's not forget the guy from high school that wants to marry me.

All in all, I have quite the fantastic little roster running right now. Three more people and I could put together a losing basketball team. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's all about quantity, not quality. Oh wait, reverse that.

No comments: