Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WTF Is up with Slingarm?

By now, I've written off Slingarm so many times I can't even count, but now I'm just completely and utterly over it (and him).

Just to quickly recap, in the beginning I thought he was a great, nice guy. Then he went psycho on me and got mad for no real reason. Then he officially became a douchebag and I thought I was finished with him. Then he kept calling and texting me even though I thought we were done. And then, in the most surprising move yet, he became a nice, normal guy again.

It's never-ending ups and downs with this guy. I never know if I'm going to get the nice, sweet, wonderful Dollbaby or the douchebag Slingarm. And perhaps that was what made it exciting and a challenge, but at this point, I'm just done. The last time I saw him, he told me things were getting weird between us because he - get this - was starting to care for me and it was therefore complicating things.

On one hand I was flattered that he really had feelings for me. On the other hand, he's a complete moron for not knowing what to do with his emotions. I thought guys were supposed to get smarter and more mature as they get older; apparently I was mistaken.

No comments: